Code of Ethics
We adhere to a Code of Ethics that sets high standards in the automotive service industry. We Always:
- Perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- Use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- Employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Maintain a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- Maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- Maintain the utmost integrity in workmanship.